Strativia provides vulnerability assessments and other security related services. Our approach to Vulnerability Assessments is to first gain an understanding of your business, environment and objectives. This allows us to create for your organization a key findings report about your organization. In addition to the specified objectives, our security analysts prepare detailed test plans based upon your organization’s unique architecture.
At the conclusion of our Vulnerability Assessments, your organization will have answers to key questions such as the following:
- Is our organization’s information safe and secure?
- What fixes can be implemented to resolve issues found?
- Can you provide our organization with a baseline to prioritize risks?
- How does our company compare to similar companies and overall best practices?
- Do we meet various IS/IT regulatory standards?
- What are some risk mitigation techniques we can implement?
While each project is different, a typical Vulnerability Assessment scope of work includes the following:
- Authentication and Access Control
- Network Architecture and Segmentation
- Firewall and Router Configuration
- Patch Management & Software Bugs
- System Configuration Settings and Hardening
- Confidential Data Handling
- Physical Security
- Spyware, Malware, Anti-Virus
- High Availability and Single Point of Failure Analysis
In addition to our Vulnerability Assessments, Strativia provides Penetration Testing, Web Application Security Assessments, Internal IT Security Assessments and Social Engineering. Most of our services address various regulatory compliance including PCI, FFIEC, GLBA, HIPAA, etc.